Zariz Transport prides itself on promoting a team-oriented office environment and a healthy work-life balance. We want to focus on creating a diverse space where our employees can flourish and grow. We are always looking for qualified candidates in all departments. See our current open positions linked below. Join the Zariz Team today!
- Be in constant communication with dispatch regarding delays, issues, and extra charges that need to be communicated to customers
- Assist dispatch with problem solving via communications with the customers, warehouse, and terminals
- Provide customers with updates on shipment statuses including tracking and providing Driver ETAs via email and phone
- Monitor and respond to high volume of CSR related emails and calls
- Schedule deliveries and pickups of containers with warehouses and Terminals
- Assign and file Related documents to loads in TMS
- Ensure that shipments charges are correct and match the agreed rates in preparation for invoicing
- Rotate on-call status for after-hours and emergency communication.
- Enter Orders into TMS as they are received from customers
- Ensure shipment info is kept up to date including checking Shipment availability multiple times daily via container tracking websites and calling Steamship lines
- Performs transactions as needed to the General Ledger including but not limited to the following:
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Receipts
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Disbursements
- Manage and perform month-end and year-end closing functions such as preparation and review of journal entries in accordance with GAAP
- Communicates with Customers and Vendors to resolve pending items.
- Performs bank reconciliations
- Prepares and posts required journal entries
- Reviews & reconciles all balance sheet accounts
- Prepares supporting documentation for financial statements including balance sheet schedules and other reconciliations
- Maintains records of all financial documents with appropriate supporting material;
- Communicates with co-workers, management, clients, schools, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and
- Provides support such as schedules, data, information, for the annual budget process.